Griffin Muffler & Brake Center invites you to their Women – Heels & Wheels free car care clinic, Saturday, October 20, 10am-1pm, 535 Avenue G, Fort Madison. Come learn about many topics including:
- What’s under the hood
- How to check your oil
- How your brakes work
- Fuel saving tips
- Shock absorbers and struts
- Check engine lights
- What regular maintenance is really necessary for your car
Learn about tires:
- How to check tire pressure
- How to measure tread depth
- How to find the tire size for your car
Boost your car care confidence with this free clinic and enter for door prizes and other gifts! Refreshments will be served.
Seating is limited, so call 319.372.2478 to reserve your seat today!